[Hi Green Family! My name is Veronyca. You can find me on Instagram HERE. I’m big on developing my mindset and becoming the best version of my self mentally, spiritually, and physically. I started my fitness journey a few years ago and I soon found out there was so much more to it than just lifting weights and running on a treadmill. Our mindsets actually play a big role in everything we do!! My mission is to inspire and motivate people to also see that there’s so much more opportunities in life. But we can’t see the opportunities until we get out of our own way. I found that my negative attitude and constantly putting myself down got me no where near my goals, so I decided to make a change. Here’s some tips on how I got to where I am today!]
5 Tips to Boost Self Confidence
1) Visualize yourself as where you want to be. Close your eyes and imagine you’re in the life of your dreams. This might be weird at first but really do this please! We can’t hit targets we can’t see. Hold onto that vision throughout the day.
2) Say positive affirmations every day. Every morning look in the mirror and tell yourself positive words like, “I AM ALIVE. I AM POWERFUL. I AM LOVED. I AM WORTHY. I LOVE MY LIFE.” This might be a tough one at first, but once you build that muscle you’re going to realize how refreshing it is! (Sometimes we don’t have others to tell us we’re great, ITS OKAY TO TELL YOURSELF!)
3) Set yourself up to win. Create small goals! Something little like making your bed in the morning or saying “today is going to be a great day” before leaving the house. Small wins always lead to big ones! And when we are physically able to check off goals, it creates excitement! We create a winning mentality!
4) Kill negative thoughts. Check yourself! Trust me, we all get the negative thoughts. Every time one comes up immediately say this thought is not serving me or my goals! Drown out negativity with love and positivity. Give love to that thought and situation.
5) Get to know yourself. Sometimes it’s easy for us to get lost in what circumstances have shaped us into. Start listening to your thoughts. Jot them down in a journal or notebook. Write down the positive and negative thoughts and analyze why you’re having them. Dig deep with yourself. When negative thoughts arise replace them with positive ones.
Veronyca is a fitness influencer, health coach and entrepreneur based in San Antonio, Texas. With her following of over 27k followers on Instagram, she inspires countless individuals to lead a healthier life through nutrition, mindset and fitness coaching. She’s been featured in the Express News as one of San Antonio’s top 6 biggest fitness influencers. Follow her on Instagram to find a plethora of inspiration, work out tips, nutrition hacks and more.